Produced in partnership with McCoy Power Reports and Dora Partners, our 10-year Market Forecast is based on industry experience, unique database, current research, and in-depth expert analysis.
To download your free copy of the Executive Summary of the 2020-2029 Market Forecast, use this link:
If you have any questions about the deliverables included with this report, please reach Andrew Besner, Vice President of Digital Media, at 323-775-3322 or email@example.com
Scope of coverage: the annual Market Forecast tracks new equipment sales for the units and companies that account for over 95% of industrial gas-fired power generation globally. Data on current market share (installed base), and projected sales by unit, are presented for the following OEMs: GE Power, GE Aviation, Siemens, Mitsubishi-Hitachi (MHPS), PW Power Systems (PWPS), Ansaldo Energia, IHI Power Systems, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Solar, MAN Turbo, Capstone, Bharat Heavy Electricals, Zorya Mashproekt, UEC-Aviavigatel, UEC Gas Turbines, Magellan, Baker Hughes, Ethos Energy, Centrax, OPRA, Mapna, Dresser Rand, Hitachi Zosen, and Vericor.
Our Annual Market Forecast 2020-29 of Global Industrial Gas Turbine Sales includes the following datasets:
Historical Perspective (2014-2019)
- Gas turbine market drivers
- Gas turbine unit and MW orders
- OEM and Regional unit and MW orders
- Aero, Heavy and Light Industrial share
Ten-Year Outlook (2020-2029)
- Global and Industry growth factors
- Electric power generation sector
- Oil & gas mechanical drive sector
- OEM model market share and value
Outlook Details (2020-2024)
- Heavy Frame orders (EPU sector)
- Heavy Frame orders (O&G sector)
- Light Industrial orders (EPU and O&G sectors)
- Aeroderivative orders (EPU and O&G sectors)
Ten-Year Excel Data Analysis (2020-2029)
- Baseline market forecast (EPU and O&G)
- Upside market forecast (EPU and O&G)
- Downside market forecast (EPU and O&G)
GTW’s Forecast Team tracks and analyzes market performance of key gas turbine OEMs who historically account for over 95 percent of industry orders. More than 50 interviews and hundreds of research hours each year go into producing the GTW Market Forecast.
What You Get
PDF of 52-page market analysis and companion Excel files for baseline, upside and downside forecasts.