The meeting of the International Gas Turbine Institute was originally scheduled for June 22-26, but cancelled this year.
To ensure the widest distribution of this report to decision-makers involved in power generation, Gas Turbine World published the World Energy and Fuels Outlook in the Summer 2020 Magazine. You can access the report through the following link:
The World Energy and Fuels Outlook details:
- Global statistics and analysis of regional and country reliance on fossil fuels, wind, solar, hydro and nuclear energy in electric power generation for 2019
- Percentage changes and trends for natural gas, LNG, and renewable energy.
- Pathways and climate change goals for fossil-fired power plant CO2 reduction over the next 20 years via carbon capture and sequestration
- The impact of tariffs, trade wars and sanctions on gas and LNG supply markets
- Growing China and India gas demand
- Concerns and options for dealing with fuel supply uncertainties.
About the Author
International consultant Peter Baldwin has been involved for over 50 years in the engineering and global marketing aspects of the gas turbine and compressor industries. His independent Boston-based consulting company, base-e, is focused on existing and new product positioning and commercialization strategies for distributed energy technologies, gas turbines, and air and gas compression. He can be contacted at email@example.com